Explore opportunities at Wizard, and hear from our people below.
Social Media Assistant Manager
Wizard is a fast growing, award winning and Google Premier Partner Performance Based Advertising Agency, based in Athens, Greece which is focused on building a competitive advantage for its clients. Our Purpose is to give SMEs the chance to advertise themselves as big brands by combining brand awareness & increase of sales! For over fifteen years, we have built effective, sustainable digital marketing strategies that generate awareness, sales leads, and outstanding conversion rates for some of Greece’s most prominent companies. We are seeking a Social Media Manager, with 1 year of previous experience in Social Media Management to join our team and grow with us!
- Working along with your team, coordinating your steps, developing and implementing a social media strategy aligned with each client’s brand identity and monthly content plan
- Working with our in-house & external parties, briefing the creative team, copywriting, scheduling and promoting the content across social media channels including Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Engagement & management of social media communities
- Tracking social media data, developing monthly reports for clients and taking part in decision making process
- Project Management responsibilities regarding the creation of the monthly social media posts calendar
- Stay updated on new features/technologies and share ideas across her/his team
- Assist the team in Handling Clients’ Email Newsletter Campaigns, Automations and Email Lists
- Coordinating with the content writers for generation of Blog and Backlink Content
- Coordinating with various partner websites to publish client articles
- Be passionate about social media!
- Be a Wizard: Thirst for Learn, Be Quick but don’t Hurry, Be Accountable and Responsible
- Minimum of 1 year proven prior experience (agency or client side)
- BA or BS. MA or MS preferred
- Innovative and Self-driven
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and presentation skills (written & oral) in Greek and English
- Career development opportunities
- A lovely team that is always warm and welcome
- Bonus based on the achieved goals
- Continuous professional-development and education
- Free Online Courses based on your needs
- One on one training from our team in SEO, Social Media & Email Newsletter
- Participation in Conferences, Ads Certifications and beyond
Performance Marketing Manager
Wizard is seeking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager with high experience (3-5 years hands on) in Google ads, Facebook advertising and deep knowledge in Google analytics. Wizard is a fast growing digital agency focused on performance marketing. You will be responsible for managing day to day PPC clients, forming strategy, data analysis and reporting for existing and potential customers.
- Handle day to day activities for existing clients. Google Ads, Youtube and display advertising, Facebook, Instagram and other social media advertising platforms.
- Daily monitoring of analytics and sales performance and propose new tactics if necessary
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports for clients
- Present and execute full strategy plan to existing or potential customers
- Organize the department efficiently. Monthly reports to CEO
- Stay updated on new features, technologies etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven prior experience (agency or client side) in managing complex media accounts (Google Ads & Facebook)
- BA or BS. MA or MS preferred
- Knowledgeable and passionate about online advertising and ecommerce
- Experience in Google’s properties, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio etc. Certifications will be considered as a plus
- Experience with PPC campaigns, especially with Ads and Facebook and familiarity as to optimize/analyze management of such campaigns.
- Hard working and innovative spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Thirst for Learning
- Salary above market average
- Bonus based on performance matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- Great work environment
- Professional development
- Conferences, Ads/YouTube certifications and beyond